Monday, January 30, 2012

YEAH!! I FINALLY GOT MY OWN BLOG SET UP!

Here goes friends!  I have been dying to do this since I started all of the couponing and reading other blogs and posts!! 

A little about me...I am Lucinda Mckinley and I have 2 precious children, 12 and 14!  Life has been quite an adventure for the three of us in the past 2 years.  We have survived a two year divorce, custody battle, going back to the real world as I was a stay at home mom for 17 plus years!  What does one do now?  The only answer that I have found is SIMPLY SURVIVE!  I still muddle through and keep putting one foot in front of the other!

I have a BS degree in Marketing and Management. I am one of those creative people.  And, I am a good cook!!  I am one of those people who cooks, crochets, smocks, sews, needlepoints, knits, cans in the summer, bakes, am party mom, am field trip mom...  So, what to do now?  Use what I know!  Since I also coupon, I thought that I would start a blog incorporating all of the things that I love! 

This blog will focus on the Simple goodness of life!  There is nothing more satisfying to me than making a wonderful dinner that my children love and having that special time hanging out in the kitchen talking about their lives and ours!  I want to share Simple happiness with all of you!

Over the years, I have given many, many people simple meal suggestions, recipes, and ideas!  I will share them here.  Also, I will include lists of groceries needed along with coupons and deals so that we can shop together! 

The blog will also follow my new adventure in the crafting of jewelry.  I have started Simply Adorned jewelry and accessories.  I primarily sell at the local flea market...Shoals Flea Market at the Muscle Shoals Fairgrounds on the third weekend of each month!  I have also set up a facebook page for Simply Adorned.  Please stop by my page and tour the pics which will be constantly updated.  I do take orders!  I try to keep all pieces at $5.  Times are tough for all and we should be able to look good and be well adorned at a reasonable price!!!

Thank you for all your support! 
Lucinda:))

No comments:

Post a Comment